Whether you need additional support for a week or for a year, we understand you need more than someone who simply has the technical ability to get the job done. You expect someone you can count on to take your work as seriously as you do. Understanding your business, your culture, and your needs is our business. SHIL Infotech has a network of highly qualified technical professionals ready to go to work for you now.
See how our can provide you with the right employees.
We specialize in the management of the resources, logistics, and tools to implement technology in many areas of IT and communications. So, once your strategy has been defined and you begin planning implementation, you can turn to us to handle all aspects of completing projects and project components. You'll also find that our core expertise in deploying technology makes us the perfect partner to support you in managing the resources that are central to your infrastructure and technology portfolio.
Provide continuous support for key business applications through our highly trained and certified support Personnel. Key areas of support include1. Database Management (Oracle, DB2, SQL)
2. Middleware Support (BEA Weblogic, Tuxedo, IBM WebSphere products)
3. Performance Tuning (J2EE Apps, Databases, Unix Systems, Storage and network)
4. SOA/EAI Support (Web Services, ESB, SAML, Federation Services)
5. Exchanging information across different platforms
6. Integrating existing business applications and reliable application-to-application messaging
7. Business-to-business connectivity
8. Enterprise integration hubs
9. Advanced process integration
Business Continuity Management
Turn your Infrastructure more resilient with services to improve availability, efficiency and disaster recovery1. 24x7 Solution Design & Development
2. Testing & Validation
3. Disaster Recovery Process Design & Development
Reduce the IT Infrastructure costs by consolidation of software and hardware (Servers/Storage/network) through our consolidation services1. Infrastructure Sizing and Capacity Planning
2. Server Consolidation
3. IT Services (Middleware, J2EE Apps, Batch Processes)Consolidation